1. A knock-out tournament for Past
Captains of clubs invited by the Secretary of the Donald Cameron League.
2. The maximum number of Teams is 16.
3. Each team to consist of eight Past Captains.
4. In the event of illness or holidays, any club can call on their
current Captain or Vice Captain to make up their team to the required
5. No club is allowed to play their current Captain or Vice Captain
in preference to a Past Captain.
6. The format will be 4 four ball better ball matches
7. All games will play 18 holes.
8. In Round one of the event the match will be played on a home and away basis. The total holes-up against holes-down from
the 4 matches will
decide the winners.
9. If the match finishes all square, a sudden death play-off will
10. Any 2 players from the team of 8 can be selected to take part in the
11. The maximum handicap allowance is 20.
12. The handicap allowance is: The back marker to concede strokes to the other 3 players based on 9/10s of the difference.
13. The first named club is the challenger and should offer a minimum
of two dates, usually a weekend.
14. In the event of a dispute, the League Secretaries' decision will be
participating are: Balmore, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Cawder,
Clober, Douglas Park, Dullatur, Hayston,
Milngavie, Palacerigg, Ralston, Sandyhills and Windyhill.