1. The League structure to provide
3 home and 3 away fixtures over all week period.
2. Games to be played as allowed by fixture diary but following
guideline dates to be agreed at the AGM.
3. Entry to the league to be free with the winning team responsible
for the cost of engraving the trophy.
4. Teams will consist of six players, all of whom must be under
15 on 1st January on the year of the competition.
5 The number of J J McCarry League players in each team
to be limited to a maximum of 2 (excluding reserves).
6. Two points for a home win, three points for an away win, one
point for a home draw and two points for an away draw.
7. All games to be played using 3/4 of handicap to a maximum of
8. Home team will allocate tees to be used.
9. The order of play will be according to home team handicaps,
starting with the lowest.
10. No caddies allowed.
11. Home team to provide a basic meal at the end of each match with
players suitably dressed, i.e. casual but smart.
12. In the event of a draw at the end of the league the winners will
be decided on a count back system, the winners being the team with
most games won.
13. Team managers are requested to send results directly to Brian Davidson
who will collate results and place
them on the website www.golf-in-glasgow.com
so that the boys can see how their teams are progressing.